No permitting, licensing, or inspection solution is complete without location-aware data. To serve that need, BasicGov and Esri® have teamed up to provide a two-way GIS sync solution that can connect to your existing Esri® platform in minutes.
The solution also features a map viewer within the BasicGov solution that allows a rich feature set of functions for business users. This map viewer showcases your Esri® layers, allows interaction with Esri® base map features, sets boundary search, create/edit new features, provides routing information between inspections, and more.
Key Features and Capabilities
GIS Map Viewer
- Easily zoom or pan to map location via address search or “use current location”
- Select GIS features – such as parcels or assets – by shape, by text, or from the results of the info panel display
- Easily change graphical views (GIS layers) and switch between available basemaps
- Pull or push data from or to a REST-enabled Esri® GIS Server into any Salesforce® object
- Pull data relates parent-child records
- Intelligent synch jobs determine whether to update or insert new data based on if the shared primary key is filled in either system
BasicGov is a Certified Silver Partner. For more information, please click on the Esri® badge below.