Many cities and counties across North America have a thriving business community. These businesses – small to large – support the local economy by creating jobs, fostering population growth, and in some cases, putting a city on the map.
The BasicGov Licensing module helps to create efficiencies and reduces paperwork stress for the entrepreneur starting out or the large conglomerate moving in. Our solution helps improve relationships between a municipality and its revenue-generating business community by creating a true platform of engagement.
The BasicGov Licensing Module enables businesses to apply and renew online at a faster rate, collect licensing revenues on time, improve budgeting and forecasting, and manage cash flow.
BasicGov ensures your revenue is maximized through process automation of common everyday tasks related to licensing for local businesses, contractors, animals, health matters, liquor control, and many other license types.
- Processes scheduled renewals quickly and automatically.
- Maintains unlimited number of licenses for many different license types.
- Serves new applicants timely and efficiently.
- Improves service levels through automation of reviews and notifications.
- Simplifies analysis of licensing revenue performance through dashboard reports.
- Increases staff productivity and reduces errors through automation.
- Improves overall citizen and employee job satisfaction with government.
- Improves staff productivity and cost per citizen with BasicGov Citizen Portal.
- Improves levels of service and communication from government.
- Acquires important documentation and licenses in less time.
- Pays for multiple licenses at one time or through advance deposits.
- Conveniently submit and manage applications online 24/7.